Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Morning

The plan was to go to bed early, but I was reading White Oleander by Janet Fitch. It is one of my favorites and it was a thrift store find. I enjoy the movie just as well, in case you were wondering.

So it is here, August has arrived and already I feel like it is almost over. I have so much to do but not enough motivation to get anything accomplished. Every time I think of my wisdom teeth being yanked out of my head, I panic. I will probably cry before I go into the office.

Drew is gone and I am sad. Mikey will be leaving and I do not think I am as sad. I love that I get along with my brothers and we have fun. but I do not like when they act like they are equal to me. That sounds mean but sometimes I feel like they think we are on the same level and they can treat me and my mom like garbage. I know I am not the best when it comes to respect but seriously? As a 14-16 year old, you should not be telling me that I am wrong and not to question you. And do not do that to my mom, only I can. (:

In other news, I believe I am developing a more liberal mind set. Oh goodness, my dad is going to kill me. Now you might ask, "How can a Mormon be liberal?". How the heck am I suppose to answer that?!? I believe what I believe. Though I just labeled myself, I am going to try to stay away from doing that.

Now to snuggle up next to my fan in this blazing, hot room.

No comments:

Post a Comment