Saturday, May 1, 2010

First Break Down

Maybe it is from all the work, maybe it is from the lack of socializing, or yet maybe it is because I am crazy. I will not go into details because I will sound pathetic but tonight I had the opportunity to be in my mom's room crying my eyes out. I have not cried like that in awhile and it was not even worth my time. I hate feeling like this. I hate doubting myself. I just need to get over it. I am sick of being told that I need to "better" myself. I don't think I am negative, I am realistic. Well I get to work two more days and get a day off. Oh joy. Highlight of my week: potentially adopt a kitty. Someone will love me. (:

Now I am going to watch My Best Friend's Wedding; the story of my life.

1 comment:

  1. you already know my opinion about "bettering yourself" and all that (at least i think you do). the only thing i can say is you were lucky to be able to be in your mom's room. it's more than i can say for myself. all i want to do is be able to have another of those pathetic, crying, bare all of your emotion nights. you need to realize, the only standard you need to meet are your own. no weekly meeting can dictate your life for you.

    ReplyDelete