Sunday, May 2, 2010

Its Sunday again

Today, I was the ONLY receptionist. This wasn't suppose to happen but I did it all by myself! I only had to call one of the other girls three times, not bad. And it was for legit reasons. For now on its going to me closing up shop. I felt so great about doing anything. I even wrote up the list on a word document so I could highlight everything. I am 100% sure I did everything right. This week has been so crazy. I have never felt so tired and happy. My feet are killing me, I need a pedicure. Tomorrow I work from three to seven at Jamba then I am off until Friday. From there I work five days in a row. woot.

This week I am going to go look at cats so I can adopt one. I found one online at the Seattle Human Society that I am in love with!! I cannot wait to meet her.

Besides being crazy busy all week, I was able to get all my homework done! It was great! I love my New Testament class! Learning about the Savior's life is really sweet. The more I read the closer I come to Him. I feel my testimony growing and I enjoy it. I feel like I can help my family out more as well. When my Oma comes here in the summer I really want to share the Gospel with her. I think I am so eager to share with her because it makes me so happy and I want to express that to her. I don't like sharing it with most people because I feel like they put me down. Being shut down for what you believe in is the most difficult thing to bear. That is a reason I am not a fan of "open minded" people, because they are not. I feel like I do a good job in not judging people.

Well I am going to go downstairs and grab a church movie and maybe even another piece of pumpkin pie!! (:

1 comment: