Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Day Late...Friend?

My apologies, I am a day late but I have a legit reason. I was at a baseball game with some of my favorite people!


Our Seats


Theo & Simon


And of course: the boys!

So my lovely roommate, Jamie, got mariners tickets for us on Friday. Jamie and I aren't the biggest baseball fans but spending time with some of our favorite cabin boys was awesome. We went with the Ling Lang Twins (Hala and Mamo) and Trevor. Those boys just crack me up. I think the highlight of the game was seeing Trevor's face when the elephant women sat down in front us, revealing half their bums. Sometimes it is weird to be back because I don't think about it not being Rexburg but then I hear "the F word" and see alcohol and I think, "What is that doing in Rexburg?!?! Wait, I am not in Rexburg!" Oh but it is not terrible, I missed the Seattle rain, air, and amazingness. I will live here for the rest of my life. Anyways, it was nice to have friends again. Plus seeing everyone before the next semester was awesome. Jamie and Trevor are going back to Rexburg. Sadly, it will be Jamie's last semester. And the Lings are going to Alaska to work! Pretty freaking sweet. With that Dustin is going up now as well. He is going up in two weeks and has a 12 hour layover in Seattle so I get to show him how Seattle rolls. So if anyone knows anything to do in Seattle at 7pm, let me know!!

Now on to today events. The whole day went by really fast. I went out to breakfast with my family then to Lowes. Who would have thought that would take 4 hours. As I get older I realize

Movie of the Day:
Old Dogs
An older selection (2009) but that movie was hilarious. I defiantly laughed so hard. It made me want to watch Accepted since Justin Long was in it. I need to make up a movie list for this summer. If anyone has any suggestions let me know!! Right now I have: Angels in the Outfield, A League of Their Own, and The Little Giants. Oldies but still goodies. (:

Song of the Day:
Once again, thanks to Kendal Titus, Float On By Goldspot
Cover by Modest Mouse. Kendal describes it PERFECTLY, "isn't it snazzy? makes you pay attention to the lyrics so much more. " Oh how I miss her.


In other news: I don't think I am going to Collville. Now I just need to contact the people. I dontJamba so that will be good. AND my Oma is coming in June. yayayayay!!

Well I am really sleepy so I am out!! Thanks for reading! (: how time just goes by. Its crazy! I just helped my mom with random things. Nothing too exciting want to feel like I regret anything. Being an adult sucks. I am applying to the fair as well as going to be at

No comments:

Post a Comment