Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tonight, I held hands with a boy...

..it was my little brother, Kai, but still it was cute. However, I do not owe my roommates m&m's. (:

Today was another exciting day in Snohomish (Monroe), Washington. And by exciting I mean, it was nothing out of the ordinary. I woke up to a silly text, took a shower, and cleaned my room. All before 11. Pretty neat-o huh? After doing some other chores I caught up on some of the episodes of "My Life as Liz". Its this cute MTV show, starring a cute red head, different girl. Though it might not be real--okay it probably isn't-- I still really like it. When my mom got home we went and picked up Kai to take him to his piano lesson. While waiting my mom took me to get a Slurpee and to drop off a job application. I am getting so frustrated with the job thing. At least I have one job though, right?

The highlight of my day was buying the great mouse detective and eating shrimp tacos. Man, I need to start getting out.

Well here is another exciting blog...I need to get better at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment