Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What is a sea monsters favorite snack..?

SHIPS AND DIP!!!! hahahaha.

This post I am going to actually try. I started off strong, now I am half acing it. This time this post will be something worth reading.

Well I woke up feeling sick, so I didn’t go to cycling. Drats. I did eat a delicious egg and bacon sandwich, courtesy of my mom, and watched a movie, Peacock. This film stars Cillian (pronounced Kill-i-an) Murphy, who I adore. He is probably the prettiest man I have ever seen. And did I mention talented?? He is an irish actor who is very diverse. Remember Scarecrow on the new batman? Yeah, that’s Cillian. Or the crazy guy from Red Eye, yeeeaah Cillian! Love him. So Peacock, it’s the crazy movie about a man (Cillian) having split personality disorder. It’s really intense and I really enjoyed it.

From there I helped my mom with some more cleaning and arranging. Also got a call from Jamba, I start work on Friday! I am so excited to start working and seeing the lovely people at Jamba.

News gets better!!!!
I got my A Day To Remember ticket!! That’s right, first show of the summer and of course with my favorite Lynden! I am so excited!!

Later, looking at my YMCA schedule I saw there was a 5:30 power cycling class. So of course I went to that. WOW! Power cycling is cycling on crack. So intense but I felt the burn. I need to start looking at other classes to take. I think I am getting comfortable enough with going to the Y.

To end the night I watched The Great Mouse Detective and ate pizza with my brother and mom. I also have started some more of my online English class homework. I finished reading an article by Elder David A. Bednar. He is amazing. I always enjoy his talks and he is so in-tuned with the spirit. The talk was about learning about faith. It talked a lot about our own agency and controlling our learning but the Lord will help guide us. I love knowing that knowledge is what we will take with us in the next world and I need to get as much as I can now.

Now here I sit, watching Glee after a cool shower. I love showering at night, especially in the summer when everyone is sleeping. Though I probably keep people up with the sound of the water, I still feel like it’s a secret and only mine. (:

Now I am off to bed. It’s my mom’s birthday tomorrow and we are going to go do something CRAZY! Okay, nothing crazy but she deserves my full attention.

2 comments: