Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Thirsty Thursday!

For those of who don't go to school in Rexburg today is a special day. It is Thirsty Thursday. They day you are able to get the elixir of life, a 35cent (refill) soda. When other days it is 60cents. I know, what a day! Probably my favorite day of the week! How I miss going with my roomies!!

Now back to real life; today was Monroe's Goodwill's Grand Opening. Smashing, huh? Well I went with my mother and Sister Deford (from Mays Pond). It was so crowded and sure brought out the classy part of Monroe (not). That store sure is clean though! Ohmyheck! Super nice. I got some pretty sweet stuff. I adore owls now. Pandas are still my favorite but owls take a second now. Both of my journals are owls, I have that owl ring, now I have an owl locket and owl glass firgurine. Precious huh? After that lovely time we went and got lunch at this chinese place. So delicious! When you think the fun is over, it is not! Mom and I went and saw Bounty Hunter. I really nejoyed it and of course seeing Gerarad Butler was a lovely thing. I must say his "american" accent is kind of goofy.

Finally, I went cycling again today!! woot woot!! I feel great too!! I am going to try to keep up with it which I am sure wont be too big of a deal. My next goal is to try Yoqua!! Which is yoga in the water!! That will be super fun.

In latest news: still trying to figuring out Collville thing and I like I shouldnt. drats. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment