Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Clap our hands and stomp our feet.

I was planning on going to bed early, but I could not fall asleep. So I watched "Loser" starring Jason Biggs. I really adore 90's teenager movies (this one was 2000 but that is close enough) and 90's music. I never thought of it until exploring pandora and netflix.

But you wanna know what I REALLY enjoy right now? The Format. Yes, The Format. Sadly they do not exist anymore, but they make me happy.

Today, I had off and I don't even know where to start. My brothers are here from their school homes and already it seems like the house is upside down. So to leave my mom alone I took Drew and Mikey out. We went around the big ole town of Monroe. We hit up some stores, subway, and saw the Karate Kid. Pretty cool, I like hanging out with them. Its nice to be around your siblings when you actual can get along with them. Oh which brings me to this thought: a turn on for me is seeing a guy getting along with younger kids and playing with them. It is just so cute and gets to me. I think its the idea of them with their own children.

Picture time!!

On Friday at the Pet Salon, Emma and I were told by the big boss to re-arrange the store. Saturday we did just that. It took 3+ hours. It was so intense but really fun. I adore Emma!! She is so sweet and fun. She is a graduate from UW with an art degree. Oh how I love those cute, art majors! Well, this pciture is the display I did!! I love it! It is showing off the summer wear for your bestfriend and some summertime fun you can have! Hopefully it does not get changed....


Seattle w/ Allen and Jarrett!!
I agree with Allen, this is a good picture. It even made wallpaper status on my phone! I think my favorite part of it is Jarrett's face--what a cutie! I miss these boys. Stupid Utah.



In other news, temple to temple relay race forms are coming along. I am just waiting for Mal's information and I can send it in! I am so excited and nervous. I need to start running my booty off!! One of the girls, Shae, thought it the COOLEST name. Ready?? LIPS, HIPS, & ASPHAULT! Great, right? I have been struggling to find a name. I really don't like cheesey names but I think this is really good. To clarify, we are a team of 8 girls doing a relay from the Idaho Falls temple to Rexburg temple in Septemeber. I am really looking forward to it. I really cannot wait to get back to school and back to feeling like I am doing something.

Speaking of Septemember, I have already started working on Mr. Allen Larsen's Birthday gift. I owe him BIG TIME! He always gets me great gifts and I am lame. I honestly forget. Well not forget but I am one of those people who thinks on Christmas Eve, "HOLY HECK!! CHRISTMAS IS TOMORROW?!?! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!?!?!" Bad habit, I know. I cannot be someone who goes out and gets gifts the day before or even on the event. I suck, I know.

My contacts are bluring out so that means its time for bed. G'night Moon!





No comments:

Post a Comment