Friday, July 9, 2010

I never thought I would say it BUT

Eclipse wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. In fact, I enjoyed it. My dislike for Kristen Stewart doesn't change. She is still a terrible actress and looks like she is going to pass out at anytime. I don't understand how she has been acting this long. At the end of the movie Bella is telling Edward about how he makes her feel like her "true self" and I thought, "Cool! So you feel like you need to be whiny, naggy brat?" I do not think I would ever want to be her. Well, making out with a vampire I could keep up with and seeing a Native American boy shirtless and ripped would be amazing. I think you could get your white socks EXTRA white on Jacob's washboard abs easily.

Now that I sound like every other 12 year old girl in the world, I actually did other things today.

1. Oral Surgery: I went to the surgeon and I have come to that conclusion that I hate how confusing insurance is. When I call my provider and ask about prices what do they want me to think when they say they cover 100% in network? I dont know what other people think but I take they are going to cover 100%, not $1500 a year. What is that about? How about you fix that Obama? Just make my insurance company tell me what exactly they mean! I don't want to be there freaking out about going under and then told I
might need to pay $300+ because the office can only give me an estimate. Lame. Oh and even if I don't go through this I have a vellum. Can you get decent money for a pissy Valium pill?

2. CAKE DECORATING! Tonight was the 2nd night of cake decorating class and it was super fun. We did the practice boards and just did basic stuff but still...move over Ace of Cakes and Cake Boss!! Aisha might just be changing her major!! haha.

FIRST CAKE!!!!


3. ABC Family: Oh why oh why do you have to provide me with cheesey shows that rot my brain? Along with GREEK and The Secert Life of An American Teenager I have added Pretty Little Liars and Huge. Yeah, pathetic, I know. Pretty Little Liars is like gossip girl meets desperate housewives for 15 year olds. I haven't missed an episode yet!! And Huge I just discovered within the hour. Its about FAT CAMP! Gah, I do need a life. Next time someone asks why I don't have a boyfriend I am just going to direct them to this so they can see for themselves.

4. Music: Too much music reminds me of certain things and then I get sad. Don't get me wrong, I love remembering the old times but I don't want to dwell on them. There are tons of albums I cannot listen to because of this. I think that is why I have been so content with listening to the radio. No attachment, no "What if"s. Darn you Dashboard, just go away.

Another hot night, another excuse to lose almost all my clothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment