Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy July!

Wow.Wow.Wow.Wow! Its July and been almost 2 months since I have blogged. What the heck, riiight?? I guess I just got busy and lazy. Well, I worked a lot and I did homework. I did some activities here and there. My Oma and Uncle John came over, which was so fun! Our chickens laid eggs. And I got to spend time with one of my favorite people in the world, Allen.

You can fill in the rest with assumptions because I am not really here to go into detail on those things. I was thinking while driving home from Allen's (tonight was his last night, I won't see him until..I dont know.....every time it sucks though and I get really sad. Dang emotions!) about the things I dont want to do with my life. Coming up on Junior year of college I have been checking out some internships and it makes me all sorts of nervous and excitied. I dont want to spoil any of them but I am really hoping next summer will be warmer!! Well, I still cannot figure out what I want to do but I can tell you what I do not want to do:
1. be a dog groomer
2. work in a pet grooming salon
3. make jamba for the rest of my life
4. live with my parents
5. still not have gone to harry potter world
6. be divorced
7. regret simple things
8. stray away from the Gospel

I need to work on number eight the most. I can feel Satan's ways and I know it sounds silly. Sometimes I think it would be easier if I just stopped everything I am doing and just do whatever. I know I struggle with things and I need to work on it. I WILL start. No more excuses, no more put offs. I need to start doing what is right!!

Goals:
1. exercise more
2. STUDY scriptures
3. PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY
4. express love and kindness to everyone around me.

Those look good. On a side note, I do not like new contacts. I have to start a new pair tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it. I like old pairs that shouldnt be put into your eye. They are more comfortable and adjusted. Second, I am going to be a different kind of girl. Girls seem to always want to befriend me in order to figure me out or see if I am some kind of threat and I do not like that and I dont feel like I have done that. I have gone through so many guy's girlfriends because of this. They should know I don't want their boyfriend or their potential boyfriend and if I did he wouldnt be intersted and I dont waste my time. I am not looking for a boyfriend or any kind of relationship right now. I am clrearly unable to be apart of one.

Well now, none of that makes sense but holy heck it is almost 3!!! Well off to bed, I have work in the AM. Night!!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment