Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I blame Netflix, again.

Okay, really. I need to be in bed and sleeping. I am getting on a bad schedule again. I think I need to become friends with Nyquill again. Except for the whole part of me not being sick and the killer headache it gives me.

Today was my THIRD day off. Yeah, for read that right. I have three days off---in a row. It was really weird actually. I do not think I am a big fan. I finished my paper on obesity in youth and hung out with my mom. Drew wanted to go to Mill Creek so my mom and I went random shopping. It is really nice not to worry about money but I need to be extra careful. I got my cake decorating kit for the class my mom and I are taking. Oh my, it is beautiful. Now hopefully I am going to be good at it.

And BIG, important news. I, Aisha Ploth, am the 2010 Best of Show manager! That means I get to pick the best performers of each show throughout the semester and they get to play in MY show! I am so excited! I cannot wait to get back to Rexburg and just be involved. I always say I hated high school because I did not put the effort in and now in college I am! And I adore the committee members I know. My goal, again, is to meet more people and really get out there.

I need to get better blogging ideas but for now I am going to bed! oh and P.S. I picked up some gifts for my roomies this fall. I love getting something nice to kick off the semester, even if it is silyl. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment