Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Photogenic Idea.

Before I get to the point of tonight's blog, I have some off-topic thoughts and things to tell.

1. Directors of "Remember Me"--you suck! Wow. What a terrible way to start a movie off! Well, not really terrible. It was a good way but really. How sad. ):

2. Seattle Weather-- Why did you have to get so hot so quickly? We all wanted nice weather but couldnt you just give us a cool 73 degrees with a lite breeze and SOME clouds. You know? Just be kind!

3. And with the weather, it is too hot to bake! So I baked mine and my mama's cakes for tomorrow's cake decorating class. Cannot wait!!!

4. Semester ends in 2 weeks!! Yesss!! Then back to REAL school!! (:


Now the topic: Photogenic-ness.

According to Wikipedia, "A photogenic subject (generally a person) is a subject that usually appears physically attractive or striking in photographs" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photogenic). This does not fit Aisha Danielle Ploth's traits AT ALL! In fact, I look better in person, right after I wake up. The camera is not my friend and thank goodness modeling isn't on my bucket list. Actually, being on America's Next Top Model would be a dream, but I am not photogenic, I am not tall enough, and I don't weigh the same as a newborn. Drats. Even though I am not blessed with this trait 2 of my brothers are. Drew and Kai take AMAZING pictures. They always look so perfect and the moment is captured. I have never seen a single gross picture of them and I always hate being in pictures with them. In case you were wondering, that is why I always make weird faces when my mom takes pictures. If I try to look lame in the pictures then I know its me and not, well ME. To prove my point I have some pictures. Do not be alarmed and if you don't want to see them then exit out!! These pictures are not photoshopped and are me being me. hahaha.

Ready....Set......GOOO!!!


Before bed. I thought my hair looked cute, it did. I did not. (:



I enjoyed my outfit. We were suppose to go out with the missionaries. They bailed.


I baked cakes!!


I wear that necklace everyday.


Now these two, I enjoy. Too bad my mouth is goofy.

Well with these pictures I hope I got my point across. They arent terrible but really??? How come my brothers are photogenic and I am not? I need to work on this if I am hoping to have kick ace wedding photos...or whatever else photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment