Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Late Night Posts are my thing.

The Maine is wonderful pop-rock-whatever band I heard from a girl that I worked with at Jamba Juice in Safeway. She posted a bulletin on myspace and I listened to them. They were so cute and fun, of course I needed to tell Lynden! I was on spring break in Georgia and they were coming to Seattle the very next week. Lynden and I went to an afternoon show and had so much fun! Now, The Maine plays on the radio and I listen to a million girls say how John Oh is their boyfriend. Whatever. However, I was at target today and saw their, I am guessing, new album for $7.99 and I bought it. That is what I am listening to right now. (:

Updated, final schedule for Fall 2010:
M, W, F: Political Inquiry 11:30-12:30
M: Intro to International Studies: 12:45-1:45
M, T, W, TH: Beginning Spanish I 4:30-5:30
T, Th: Macro-Economics 11:30-1
ONLINE: World Civilization Since 1500

And, my dear roommate, Ashley Balmforth, will have THREE of the same classes as me. Its going to be super fun. Speaking of roommates, Jamie is coming back in the fall!! She got an internship at Bear World so she is staying for the fall and I am so excited.

Along with great roommates, I talked to Kendal. I don't know if I ever have expressed my love for her, but golly it is big. She is the most real person I know and always knows how to keep me focused. I am not nervous of what she thinks about me because she doesn't judge. She listens to me complain about the silliest things and still loves me. She believes in me and is such a great example. She is super cute and has great taste in music. I am so blessed to have had her as my first roommate. We have had our ups and downs but she is wonderful, amazing, and great. KENDAL SUE SUE TITUS I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING THE BEST!!

Last night I watched 2 completely different documentaries; Hell House and Red Without Blue.
Hell House was...I don't know how to explain it but I really enjoyed Red Without Blue. Both documentaries made me think about my life and how I conduct my life. I learned a few things. A.) I am going to try not to judge people anymore about ANYTHING. B.) I will love everyone and show that love at all times. C.) I will always tell my children (if I have them) how much I love them and will love them no matter what. At first, I wrote "support" but I thought, you can love someone but not be happy about what they are doing. What I want to make clear is that i believe you can love someone and let them feel comfortable to come to you. You don't need to accept everything people are doing, it is how you conduct yourself towards someone.

1 John 4: 7&8
Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of
God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and
knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.


No comments:

Post a Comment